Statement: When reading this Agreement, please also read any other relevant terms and conditions which apply to the Corporate Travel Program. Accepting the terms in this Agreement indicates your acceptance of any other applicable terms and conditions.
1. User registration
Users of the Corporate Travel Program provided by Air China Limited ("Air China") must be the ultimate consumers of flight tickets and other related products.
(1) The Corporate Travel Program is available to all companies, branch offices, national organizations, business/public-sector entities, and partnerships which are legally registered in Mainland China and other organizations which legally provide services in Mainland China and posses an operations/business license.
(2) Travel agencies, ticket agents and other entities which provide ticket brokerage services may not apply to join the Corporate Travel Program, nor may they request other entities to apply on their behalf.
(3) Air China reserves the right to determine the eligibility of applicants to the Corporate Travel Program at its own discretion, and reserves the right to final interpretation of the eligibility terms.
(1) Registered users must comply with all of the provisions stipulated in this Agreement.
(2) When completing an application for the Corporate Travel Program via biz.airchina.com.cn, all registration details must be complete and accurate and must be promptly updated in the event of any changes. Your Corporate Travel Program membership will be activated
immediately following the approval of your application. Air China shall not accept any liability in the event that you are unable to access the benefits of the Corporate Travel Program due to
providing inaccurate or incomplete registration details or failure to update your details.
(3) When logging in to your Corporate Travel Program account for the first time, follow the onscreen instructions to change your login password. Please keep your username and password confidential.
You will be required to enter your username and password to access the benefits and services of the Corporate Travel Program. In the event of unauthorized access to your account due to your failure to keep your login credentials confidential,
Air China shall not be liable for any resulting direct or indirect, sudden, special or major damages.
(4) You agree that you are responsible for all transactions authorized using your username and password. You further acknowledge and agree that you shall be deemed to have authorized the use of your username and password, and that Air China shall not accept any liability for the possible misuse or malicious use of your username and password.
(5) If you suspect that your username or password may have been compromised, please contact the Corporate Travel Program services center (hotline: 95583-1-8) immediately.
2. Rights and obligations of members
(1) After registering as a member on the Corporate Travel Program website (biz.airchina.com.cn), you will be required to submit a list of corporate travelers. Listed employees must register for the PhoenixMiles frequent flyer program.
When a listed employee completes an itinerary purchased through the Corporate Travel Program, your company will be credited with corporate mileage in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Corporate Travel Program. Air China shall not accept any liability in the event that you are unable to access the benefits of the Corporate Travel Program due to
providing inaccurate or incomplete information in your list of corporate travelers or failure to update the details of corporate travelers.
(2) Corporate Travel Program members can use this platform to search for seat availability and fares, purchase tickets, view mileage balances and access other services. The services provided by the platform may vary and are subject to change.
(3) Personal and company data collected in connection with the Corporate Travel Program shall be protected in accordance with data protection regulations.
(4) Unless otherwise stipulated by law, members are responsible for all taxes and fees resulting from the purchase of flight tickets and the access of services.
(5) Members must comply with the Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China, other relevant Chinese laws and regulations, and the regulations of this platform. In addition, members must comply with Air China's online booking regulations and must not submit fictitious bookings.
(6) As a member, you acknowledge that you are not a travel agency, ticket agent or other entity which provides ticket brokerage services, and that all tickets purchased are for your own use.
You may not resell or purchase discounted tickets for a third party in order to make a profit, otherwise you will be required to pay the full-price fare and compensate Air China for any resulting losses incurred.
(7) Air China reserves the right to make changes to the award terms of the Corporate Travel Program and reserves the right to final interpretation of such terms.
3. Intellectual property
Air China owns all intellectual property rights and other rights to intangible assets used on the Corporate Travel Program platform, including images, graphics, text and their programs. These assets shall be protected by copyright laws and other applicable laws on the protection of intellectual property and shall not be downloaded, reproduced or used without prior authorization. Trademarks associated with information published by members on this platform shall belong to the trademark owner and shall be protected by copyright laws.
(1) You agree that Air China shall not accept any liability for disputes with third-parties arising out of your use of this platform, and that Air China shall not intervene in such disputes to act as a mediator.
(2) Air China shall not accept any liability in the event that the platform cannot be accessed due to routine system maintenance, upgrades, network congestion or other unforeseeable circumstances.
5. Termination of services
(1) You reserve the right to cancel your membership of the Corporate Travel Program.
(2) You agree that Air China reserves the right to cancel your membership of the Corporate Travel Program in accordance with its business strategy and your ticket purchase history. In the event that your membership is canceled, Air China will send you a cancellation notice, which shall be deemed delivered to you upon dispatch to the contact details that you submitted to Air China.
Your membership will be canceled from the time at which the cancellation notice is delivered. You may choose to cancel your membership at any time. Your membership will remain active until it has been canceled.
(3) Air China reserves the right to discontinue all or part of the Corporate Travel Program in accordance with its business needs and terminate any free services provided by this platform without prior notice.
In the event of the aforementioned circumstances, you agree that Air China shall not accept any liability for compensation or other legal liability.
6. Dispute resolution
Any disputes arising during the performance of this Agreement shall be resolved through negotiations between the parties hereto. If negotiations are unsuccessful, the dispute shall be resolved through arbitration by the China International Economy and Trade Arbitration Commission in Beijing. The arbitration decision shall be final and binding upon both parties.
7、About corporate mileage
7.1Accruing corporate mileage
After you have registered your company for the Air China Corporate Travel Program online, Air China will send you details of your membership and open a corporate frequent flyer account. After opening your account, you are required to upload a passenger name list with details of your employees. These employees are required to register for Air China's PhoenixMiles frequent flyer program. When a named employee completes a journey on an Air China-operated flight (not including codeshare flights), the employee's PhoenixMiles account will be credited with the corresponding mileage, and your corporate frequent flyer account will be credited with 30% bonus mileage. With the exception of mileage credited for flights, other forms of mileage will not be credited to your corporate account.
Note: Corporate mileage will only be credited for business travel bookings made via the Air China Corporate Travel Program website or the Air China app.
If you need to make changes to a booking, please use the class upgrade/amend booking feature on the Air China Corporate Travel Program website or Air China app, or call the Corporate Travel Program hotline on 95583-1-8. Corporate mileage will not be credited for bookings which are amended at Air China sales offices, airport ticketing counters or ticketing agents.
7.2Mileage processing times
Corporate mileage will be credited two days after the employee completes his/her journey.
7.3Registering employees for the PhoenixMiles frequent flyer program
Employees can register for the PhoenixMiles frequent flyer program via the Corporate Travel Program website and enjoy the full range of PhoenixMiles benefits and discounts.
Note: Corporate mileage will only be credited for flights taken by PhoenixMiles members.
8、Redeeming corporate mileage
Your administrator can redeem corporate mileage for Air China-operated flights via the PhoenixMiles website (http://ffp.airchina.com.cn/). Codeshare flights are not eligible. Corporate mileage can only be redeemed for passengers who are listed in your Corporate Travel Program account. Seat classes are restricted to classes O, I and X. Some seat classes may not be available on certain flights. The terms and conditions for corporate award flights are the same as the terms and conditions for PhoenixMiles award flights.
企Your administrator can also redeem corporate mileage for retail purchases on the PhoenixMiles website. Please refer to the PhoenixMiles E-shop for the relevant terms and conditions.
9.Terms and conditions
Corporate frequent flyer accounts are Standard accounts. Your membership status will not be upgraded/downgraded.
Corporate mileage is valid for 36 months from the date it is credited to your account.
Corporate mileage cannot be used as Qualifying Mileage.
Corporate mileage can only be used to purchase tickets and class upgrades for registered employees who are listed in your Corporate Travel Program account.
When a registered employee completes an itinerary, your corporate mileage account will be credited with 30% of the mileage earned by the registered employee.
Each corporate frequent flyer account can receive a maximum of 20,000 km per calendar month.
Corporate mileage can be used to purchase a maximum of 2 Air China-operated flight segments per calendar month (codeshare flights are not eligible). Unused purchase quotas will not be rolled over to the next calendar month.
9.3Retroactive mileage claims
Corporate mileage will be credited to your corporate account two days after the employee completes his/her journey. If an employee's mileage is credited to his/her PhoenixMiles account but is not subsequently credited to your corporate account, please contact your Air China client manager or call the Corporate Travel Program hotline on 95583-1-8-1 and submit a retroactive mileage claim.
If an employee's mileage is not credited to his/her PhoenixMiles account, the employee must must log in to the PhoenixMiles website and submit a retroactive mileage claim no later than 30 days after the end of his/her itinerary. If the employee fails to submit a claim within this 30-day period, any corresponding corporate mileage will not be credited to your corporate account.
10．List of corporate travelers
You can use the Corporate Travel Program website to upload your list of corporate travelers. Once the list has been registered, you can purchase tickets for listed employees and redeem mileage for frequent flyer awards. Employees can be added individually or in batches. When an employee is added to the list, the system will automatically retrieve the employee's PhoenixMiles account details. If the employee is not a PhoenixMiles member, the administrator can use the integrated registration function to help the employee register as a PhoenixMiles member.
10.1Maximum number of employees
Up to 500 employees can be added to the list of corporate travelers.
10.2Making changes to the list of corporate travelers
You can use the Corporate Travel Program website to change, delete and add entries to your list of corporate travelers. You can change, delete or add up to 100 entries per calendar year. This limit will be reset at midnight on 31 December.
You can make unlimited changes to your list of corporate travelers within 7 days of receiving your account registration notice (including the day of receipt). During this period, changes will be confirmed immediately and you will have access to the full range of functions. After midnight on the 8th day following receipt of your account registration notice, all changes to your list of corporate travelers will take 24 hours to be confirmed. For this reason, please ensure that all employees' details are entered as completely and accurately as possible when uploading the list for the first time.
10.4 Upload requirements
You are required to upload a list of corporate travelers in accordance with the membership terms and conditions. If the identity document provided at the time of booking is different to the identity document specified in the list of corporate travelers, you will not be able to submit a retroactive mileage claim in the event that mileage is not credited to your corporate account.
Listed employees must be at least 18 years of age.
You are responsible for managing the corporate travelers list. Multiple identity documents may be added for each employee. Please ensure that all identity document details are complete and accurate.
After uploading your list of corporate travelers, go to the "Manage corporate travelers list" page and ensure that all names are spelled correctly. Spelling mistakes may affect the booking process and prevent mileage from being credited to the passenger's PhoenixMiles account.
Statement: "By applying for the Corporate Travel Program, I acknowledge that I have read and fully understood the provisions in this Agreement and other relevant terms and conditions that apply to this website. Selecting the checkbox indicates my acceptance of the provisions in this Agreement and other relevant terms and conditions that apply to this website."